KNX T-UP Touch
Temperature Sensor with Touch Buttons
The Temperature Sensor KNX T-UP Touch measures the room temperature. The indoor sensor can receive an external measured value via the bus and process it with own data to overall temperature value (mixed value).
The KNX T-UP Touch offers two push buttons that may be used for changing the ambient temperature (target value), for switching between operating modes or as free programmable bus push buttons.
The KNX T-UP Touch provides adjustable threshold values. The threshold value outputs and further communication objects can be linked by AND and OR logic gates.
Additionally, an integrated actuating variable comparator can compare and output values that are received via communication objects. The sensor has integrated PI controller for a heating/cooling system.
The integrated display shows the own values and data received from the bus (e.g. date, time). The device is completed with a frame of of the switching series installed in the building and thus merges with the interior.
- Measurement of temperature
- Mixed value from own measured values and external values (proportions can be set in percentage)
- Display 1-3 rows (own values or values received from the bus) or display of temperature control
- 2 push buttons. Configuration as bus push button or for changing ambient temperature and switching between operating modes
- PI controller for heating (one or two step) and cooling (one or two step) depending on temperature. Control according to separate target values or basic target temperature
- Threshold values can be adjusted per parameter or via communication objects: 3 × temperature
- 4 AND and 4 OR logic gates with each 4 inputs. Every switching incident as well as 16 logic inputs in the form of communication objects, may be used as inputs for the logic gates. The output of each gate may optionally be configured as 1 bit or 2 x 8 bits
- 2 actuating variable comparators for output of minimum, maximum or average values. Each with 5 inputs (for values received via communication objects)
- Configuration is made using the KNX software ETS 5
N° 70628 KNX T-UP Touch, jet black RAL 9005
N° 70629 KNX T-UP Touch, pure white RAL 9010
Delivery without frame